This journal in its entirety is to be considered confidential and privileged communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the journal owner immediately. Dissemination, distribution or copying of the contents of this journal or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an agent or employee responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. It also should be noted that Internet communications are not secure and subject to possible data corruption, either accidentally or on purpose, and may contain viruses. Please note that the contents of this journal should not be construed as investment advice unless explicitly stated as such in the text of this journal. Further, it should be noted that this journal should not be construed as a solicitation of an offer to purchase or an offer to sell an interest in any private investment fund. Such offer will only be made pursuant to a Confidential Private Offering Memorandum. Finally, please note that to the extent performance information is contained in this journal past performance is not indicative of future returns.
GENERAL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH INVESTING IN PRIVATE FUNDS
The Fund(s) are unregistered private investment funds or pools that employ different investment, hedging, leverage and arbitrage methodologies with exposure to many different securities and futures markets. The Fund(s) are not subject to the same regulatory requirements as mutual funds, including mutual fund requirements to provide certain periodic and standardized pricing and valuation information to investors. You should note the following:
- The Fund(s) represent speculative investments and involve a high degree of risk. An investor could lose all or a substantial portion of his/her investment.
- Any investment in the Fund(s) should be from discretionary capital set aside strictly for speculative purposes.
- An investment in the Fund(s) is not suitable for all investors.
- The Fund(s) may be leveraged and a Fund's performance can be volatile.
- Some Funds may use a single advisor or employ a single strategy, which could mean a lack of diversification and higher risk.
- Some Funds may execute a substantial portion of trades on foreign exchanges, which could mean higher risk.
- An investment in the Fund(s) may be illiquid and there are significant restrictions on transferring interests in Fund(s).
- There is no secondary market for an investor's investment in the Fund(s) and none is expected to develop.
- The Fund's fees and expenses – which may be substantial regardless of any positive return – will offset the Fund's trading profits.
- Some Fund(s) may involve complex tax structures and delays in distributing important tax information.
- Are you sure you are not a victim of identity theft?
- Der Bundesintegrazionsminister informiert: ohne Ausländer, nur Eisbein mit Sauerkraut.
- Нервы у хомячка ни к чёрту, метеоризм повышенный, память на 4 килобайта, а фантазии вообще никакой.
- Wo ist die Gabel?
- Я несомненно лучше и перспективней других кандедатов претендующих на должность, но не готов продовать мороженную рыбу заниматься сетивым маркетингом и служить в органах милиции.
- Dies ist keine Richtung, nur reine Bewegung.
- A seagull and seahorse crossbred and unborn.
- Гигантский дятел (в природе не встречающийся) может задолбать небольшого слона.
- А у нашей тёти Вари в гараже стоит Феррари.
- They don't sleep anymore on the beach.
- Every little baby knows just what I mean — living in division in a shifting scene.
- I want to use my MBA skills in a dynamic management role. When's lunch?
- Welcome to the harsh realities of the marketplace, Mr. Casalingua.
- You never can tell with bees.
- I'm so terrific I even have my own toll-free number:
- I could've been rock star, if only I wasn't banned from MTV.
- Über dieser Fuge, wo der Name B A C H im Contrasubject angebracht worden, ist der Verfasser gestorben.
- Целую неделю бородатые работники будут гулять на лужайках, поедая траву, удобряя землю и просто развлекая своим видом сотрудников Google.
- К исполнению воинского долга относится, как к неизбежному горю.
- Можете всегда положиться на убийцу в отношении затейливости прозы.
- I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across the floors of silent seas.
- Бж҃е, хвалу тебѣ воздаю, ѩ҄кѡ несмь ѩ҄кожѣ прочїи человѣцы, хищницы, неправєдницы, прелюбодѣє, и҄ли ѩ҄кожѣ сей мытарь.
- Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
This summary is not a complete list of the risks and other important disclosures involved in investing in the Fund(s) and is subject to the more complete disclosures contained in the Fund's respective offering documents, which should be reviewed carefully before investing.
All performance information is net of all fees, unless otherwise specifically noted. All annual performance figures are audited (unless otherwise specifically noted) except for the current year figures, which are estimated and subject to change once the year-end audit is completed. This material is provided for informational purposes only as of the date hereof and is subject to change without notice.
This material may not be suitable for all investors.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.